• You MUST have a heat press to use Sublimation Transfers.
• Dye Sublimation DOESN'T have White ink and DOESN’T image dark/black fabrics. Any white in your graphic will be void of color (no ink). *Shirt color will show in white areas of your graphic.
• Dye Sublimation works with WHITE or LIGHT COLOR polyester fabrics or hard goods SPECIALLY COATED for dye-sublimation technology. 100% poly will provide the best, most vivid, full-color results. Polyblend fabrics are usable however the results will be a lighter, more vintage look
• 100% cotton, hemp, wool, or natural fabrics WILL NOT image with Dye Sublimation.
• I use high-quality sublimation paper, and vibrant sublimation inks to ensure the best quality.
• NO IRON!! Sublimation transfers are not iron-on transfers! A heat press is required!
• Transfers can only be used once.
??(However, re-using transfers can create some cool effects)
• ALL TRANSFER ORDERS ARE FINAL ONCE YOUR ORDER IS SUBMITTED.
• Adult Sizes will be 10.5" wide or 11.5" wide
• If you have ANY questions, please ask prior to your purchase. We would be HONORED to earn your business.
• I do not offer any refunds, returns, or exchanges on sublimation transfers.
• It is your responsibility to make sure you are using the correct equipment, you also understand any user errors are your responsibility, it is the user's responsibility to know how to do sublimation, no instructions will be provided.
• I am unable to refund/reship transfers due to user error.
From time you place order until it is shipped is between 1-7 business days (not including nights, weekends or Federal holidays).
US Postal Service shipments from Traci's Fun Creations may be shipped via First Class. If you would like to upgrade your shipping please contact us ahead of time so we can make an adjustment to your order.
If your order shows delivered by the Postal Service, we are not responsible for any misdelivered packages, we will not replace or refund your order. Please contact your local post office and/or check with your neighbors.
If a package is returned due to it not being able to be delivered to the address provided by the post office the customer is responsible for reshipping cost.